Confession Time: I am addicted to hair/makeup videos on YouTube.
Confession Time (part 2): Getting married this summer gave me an excuse to spend an absurd amount of money on makeup and feel completely justified in doing so.
So, without further ado, let’s get into my faves!
1. MAC Fix+ Spray. This is a setting spray that adds that “dewy” finish. My skin is pretty oily in the summer so the dew occurs naturally, but this will continue to be a staple as we head into fall/winter and my skin gets dryer. It works great as a setting spray, my makeup stayed put all day/night on my wedding day. I also sometimes just spray this on my face when my skin looks dry and I’m wearing no makeup. Great price too!
2. MAC Mineralize Skinfish in Cheeky Bronze. I love this! I use this product as a blush, highlight (on cheekbones and inner corner) and also use it as eye shadow. A very versatile product, especially for deeper skintones.
3. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Caramel. Hands down my favorite concealer ever. This is an awesome creamy, blendable formula (I apply it with my beauty blender). I don’t think I’ll be trying a new concealer for a long while.
4. Amrezy Palette for Anastasia Beverly Hills. This was a post-wedding makeup purchase, but for such a beautiful palette priced at only $29, I had to pick it up. I don’t think any palette has topped the LORAC Pro for me, but the colors in this palette are beautiful and unlike any others that I own. The formula of the shadows are great and the design of the palette is perfect for travel!
5. GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment. Let’s not even talk about the price on this stuff (I charged it to the game). I discovered this mask while browsing in Sephora and picked it up based on the rave reviews online. I bought it about a month before my wedding when my skin was going bananas due to stress. I single handedly attribute having clear skin on my wedding day to this mask. It is AMAZING. I used it 2-3 times per week leading up to the wedding, but now use it about once a week. If you struggle with acne I would get a sample of this at Sephora and see if it works for you!
That’s it for my summer beauty favorites! If you’re trying to step your makeup game up, check out my fave channels on YouTube
Teni Panosian (obviously a long-lost Kardashian)
Do you have any favorite beauty products to share?
Beauty trend you’re looking forward to for fall? Personally, I can’t wait to break out my vampy lipsticks
Any cheekbone highlighters that you swear by for deeper skin tones? I’m on the hunt.