I’m awake and I’m thankful for:
1. Family, near and far. I’m thankful that my familial network is huge and even though we are technically not all related by blood and many are my “cousins,” the outpouring of love is one of the best gifts I have in this life.
2. Health. I am well and able-bodied. I can see, I can hear, I can speak, I can walk. It’s the little things that are a blessing.
3. Love and an open heart to receive love. Real, unconditional love.
4. Friends, near and far. Can’t express how thankful I am that my paths crossed with the friends I hold dear. Now, if only I could plan more vacays to see them more…
5. It’s almost the weekend and I’m always thankful for that.
Thoughts? What are you thankful for? Feel free to share in the comments 🙂