It’s been a while since I’ve provided a workout playlist to jam to but I’m really trying to change that. My goal is to share at least one playlist a month to keep your rotation nice and fresh and if there’s a song you love and can rock to forever, you can keep it on your playlist and swap it out for something new. Music is so important for my workouts because it helps keep me distracted from how hard I’m working since I focus on the lyrics and beats. I’ve also heard that some folks like listening to podcasts while working out so I may dabble in that one day since there are some podcasts that I’ve been loving lately. But for now, it’s all about the music!
This is an eclectic mash up with mainly pop synth grooves and some EDM jams that are great for cardio and weight training. You can check out the track listing below and I’ve included all the songs in a Spotify playlist for easy access.
(1) Can’t Get Enough of Myself (feat. B.C.) – Santigold
WORK IT OUT
(2) Banshee – Santigold (Get going, FAST)
(3) This Is What You Came For – Calvin Harris//Rihanna
(4) Higher Ground – TNGHT
(5) Say Goodbye to Love – Kenna
(6) Pursuit of Happiness (Extended Steve Aoki Remix) [feat. MGMT & Ratatat]
(7) Bulletproof – La Roux
(8) I Can’t Stop – Flux Pavilion
(9) The Less I Know the Better – Tame Impala
(10) Fast Car – Jonas Blue
(11) Blackout – Tritonal (feat. Steph Jones)
(12) Can’t Stop The Feeling! – Justin Timberlake
COOL IT DOWN
(13) New Person, Same Old Mistakes – Tame Impala (Cool Down)
There you have it! You can stream below too:
I hope you enjoy these tracks and that they help you get through your workouts. Happy sweating!
Any tracks that you’ve been loving in the gym lately? Share in the comments and they may end up in the next round of songs 😉